Sales Consultant OHS Software
Our single vision is that “We want to see a world in which no one is hurt at work, ever”. It can’t be clearer than that.
We live for our values in all that we do
#customeralert #bettertogether #goforgold #loveboldideas #valuelifework #startupmindset
Bring your sales experience & your passion for tech-based solutions to this exciting role offering a great base salary and commission. We will provide full training and the support to see you succeed in the role!
• Seeking a culture that brings out the best in you?
• Are you passionate about tech-based safety solutions?
• Join our values-based company. Melbourne team. Flexible working arrangements.
We are a rapidly growing tech business that provides an intuitive SaaS-based product to our customers to help them manage their health and safety obligations with ease. We currently support a host of Australian and international businesses across the retail, logistics, trades, manufacturing, and food and beverage industries.
We believe that embedding strong and sustainable safety practices does not need to be hard … in fact, it can be easy! This is the driving principle behind Safety Champion and our mission is to make safety easier and more accessible to all people. Along with our sister company, Action OHS Consulting (www.actionohs.com.au), we seek to make a valuable contribution to the management of workplace health and safety in Australia.
At Safety Champion we are committed to actively fostering a diverse, open, and inclusive workplace. We are a B Corp certified (companies verified by B Lab to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability).
About the Role
Due to an exciting period of growth in our business, we are seeking a Sales Consultant to join our Melbourne team. Working in a small and dynamic team, you will be actively involved in helping our customers identify our software as a solution for their workplace health and safety management by managing leads through the sales process. Having a professional and energetic approach to your work, you will use your sales knowledge and experience to guide our clients through the sales cycle.
Your drive for results will support both the Safety Champion Software and Action OHS Consulting teams to focus on business development opportunities with a focus on inbound sales calls (utilising our extensive leads list) – attracting valued customers and increase our annual recurring revenue.
With your proactive attitude, easy going communication style, attention to detail and your willingness to learn B2B (business-to-business) sales processes, you will generate business opportunities for our consultants and sales teams’ and contribute to business development strategies and activities.
To support you to be successful you will be mentored and coached by an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager, whilst working closely with our people in Marketing, Customer Success and the Partner Program, as well as qualified Workplace Health and Safety professionals.
Salary will be structured as a base plus commission. This position has growth and career potential!
• In your 1-2 years of work experience you have been exposed to SaaS sales or you have a sales industry background and are eager to get your foot in the SaaS ‘door’!
• You’ll be a walk up start on the communication front – with excellent communication skills (including comfort with developing new relationships) and the ability to engage with a broad range of potential customers/clients
• Sales and business development, in particular B2B sales, will get you out of bed in the morning!
• You can show us plenty of initiative, demonstrated by your ability to work autonomously and achieve KPI’s and objectives
Applicants with the following will be highly regarded
• Experience in software sales and/or health and safety related products and services.
• Experience using CRM software
• Experience in the work health and safety sector
How did we do?
Submit an application to Megan Drysdale, Head of People at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a resume and cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements for the role and your motivation to work with Safety Champion.
Recruitment for this role will commence immediately – commencing with a telephone chat with Megan, followed by meeting a few members of the Safety Champion team.
As a values-driven, equal opportunity employer, Safety Champion encourages applications from people from culturally diverse backgrounds, linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of the LGBTIQA+ communities and people with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.