Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator, to work in a small and passionate team in our values-based business.
- Do you bring energy and passion to your work in Marketing and Communications?
- A role that you could really make your own whilst supporting growing businesses?
- Melb based tech and consulting businesses, with option for flexible or P/T work
If you are someone who likes a challenge and diversity in your role, why support one business when you can bring your passion and enthusiasm for marketing and communications to two businesses?
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator, to work in a small but passionate and supportive team in our values-based organisation
We are a rapidly growing tech business that provides an intuitive SaaS-based product to our customers to help them manage their health and safety obligations with ease. We currently support a host of Australian and international businesses across the retail, logistics, trades, manufacturing, and food and beverage industries.
We believe that embedding strong and sustainable safety practices does not need to be hard … in fact, it can be easy! This is the driving principle behind Safety Champion and our mission is to make safety easier and more accessible to all people. Along with our sister company, Action OHS Consulting, we seek to make a valuable contribution to the management of workplace health and safety in Australia.
At Safety Champion and Action OHS Consulting, we are committed to actively fostering a diverse, open, and inclusive workplace. Both are values-based businesses committed to the needs of our customers and our people. We love bold ideas; we go for gold; and we use a start-up mindset to ensure we embrace growth and exciting opportunities when presented. We value individual contribution, diversity, and inclusion, whilst recognising we are stronger and more effective as a Team.
About the Role
Due to an exciting period of growth in both our businesses, we are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Melbourne team. Embedded in our Sales and Marketing team and working across both Safety Champion (SaaS product) and Action OHS Consulting (work health and safety consulting firm) you will work with our people in our implementations and partner program teams, as well as our workplace health and safety consultants.
Implementing the marketing and communications strategies for these two businesses, you will oversee a range of external agencies and independent contractors, to deliver the respective elements of the marketing and communications output. You will be responsible for the development and production of a broad range of marketing and communications materials, including support of our Partner Program, whilst actively participating in a range of business development initiatives and activities.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Tertiary degree in a relevant field eg marketing, communications.
- Demonstrated marketing and communications experience of 3+ years.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills with an ability to adapt delivery to a broad range of audiences, forums, and mediums.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of email marketing campaigns (EDMs).
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of marketing events such as trade shows and networking events.
- Highly effective time management skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively within teams and across functions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical approach to problem solving with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage or oversee external contractors and suppliers such as digital marketing, copywriters and graphic designers, in accordance with service level agreements and contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, collation and reporting of key performance indicators and metrics.
- High level of demonstrated technical capability including business systems such as CRMs; email marketing software products; and design products such as Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to work both under direction and autonomously.
Applicants with the following will be highly regarded:
- Exposure to or an interest in workplace health, safety, and wellbeing management; workplace injury management; people management; or other allied health contexts.
- Video production skills using products such as Camtasia.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience working in virtual teams.
- Experience using Office 365.
- Experience with Zoho CRM.
As a values-driven, equal opportunity employer, Safety Champion encourages applications from people from culturally diverse backgrounds, linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of the LGBTIQA+ communities and people with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
To apply for this role:
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com , detailing how you meet the requirements for the role and your motivation to work with us at Safety Champion and Action OHS Consulting.
Please note, recruitment for this role will commence immediately, so don’t delay in applying for this fantastic opportunity!