Partner Program Manager – Melbourne or Australia-wide
Part time – 0.2-0.5 FTE (negotiable)
We’re a rapidly growing tech start-up that provides an intuitive SAAS-based product to our customers that helps them manage their health and safety obligations with ease. We currently support a host of Australian and international businesses to do just this with our product – across the retail, logistics, trades, manufacturing, and food and beverage industries.
We believe that embedding strong and sustainable safety practices doesn’t have to be that hard. In fact, it can be easy. This was the driving principle behind Safety Champion back in 2014. Our mission is to make safety easier and more accessible to all people.
About the role
We are currently searching for a self-starting and highly driven Partner Program Manager to manage our growing vendor partner program. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the program and partner success, along with taking a highly active role in the development and implementation of initiatives designed for program growth.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the end-to-end partner program lifecycle; covering recruitment, onboarding, pipeline management, and the ongoing guidance, support and mobilisation of our partners.
- Growing our partner portfolio to ensure we not only meet, but exceed, set targets and KPIs.
- Guiding and motivating partners to strive move through our Incentive Program – you will be the driving force behind partner success.
- Managing all partners through our CRM software, ensuring of outstanding integrity in data entry and management.
- In time you will become a product expert to answer questions/inquiries from partners, and engage experts as necessary to help with detailed technical queries.
- Delivering software demos, webinars, and training sessions, on-site or via webinar/meeting software to prospective and current partners, alongside both our Growth Team and Implementation Team.
- Devising and implementing innovative strategies and tactics for expanding our Partner Program, working with our existing Consulting and Growth Teams.
- Working closely with our Customer Support and Communications team members to ensure partners and their clients have a smooth customer experience with Safety Champion.
- Supporting some of our key customers as a relationship manager, in accordance with our Customer Success strategy.
You will have;
- 2+ years of relevant program or relationship management and/or business development experience with demonstrated track record of leading a successful partner program or similar program.
- Outstanding tech literacy with the ability to swiftly learn new software and programs. (Experience using Office 365, managing clients through CRM software, using health and safety software, a definite plus)
- Experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- A keen ability to build relationships from the ground up; motivating others to strive for excellence and swiftly addressing any barriers to partner success.
- Strong communication skills, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- The ability to influence through persuasion, clarity, and negotiation.
- The ability to work autonomously and plan your work independently to achieve set targets
- A very high attention to detail with the ability to work systematically to achieve results.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changes in the work environment.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills, including report writing, proposal preparation, presentation and consulting skills.
- A strong commitment to working in accordance with our values, mission and vision, as seen on our website; https://www.safetychampion.com.au/about-us/
Preferable skills and experience:
- A formal qualification and/or experience working in workplace health and safety – with knowledge of current health and safety legislation, best practices, and awareness of the common challenges faced by businesses when it comes to safety management.
- Experience using workplace health and safety SaaS products in practice.
- Experience working in a virtual team
Safety Champion Software is a values-driven, equal opportunity employer. We very much encourage applications from people from culturally diverse backgrounds, linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of the LGBTIQA+ communities and people with disabilities.
Safety Champion Software is committed to actively fostering a diverse, open and inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our workers, no matter their unique walk of life.
We offer flexible working hours, and encourage people returning to work to apply! We are open to negotiating what the nature of this part time role is, now and into the future. If you believe you are the right fit – reach out to us today!